Becoming a Google Partner allows agencies and professional individuals to work more closely with Google when managing AdWords accounts: essentially benefiting from access to insider knowledge on AdWords, Analytics, the search and display networks, as well as website development; direct support from Google, and training programs geared for encouraging individual, company and industry growth and development. While Google Partner Status is generally reserved for companies, becoming certified holds many advantages and opportunities for the individual as well. If you are serious about breaking into the world of online marketing, then you should probably find out all you can about working towards getting certified.
Who could benefit from Google Partner status?
Anybody who is involved in advertising or digital marketing; whether in sales, web development, social media and search engine optimisation, courses and training facilitation in the advertising industry, or simply content management; would stand to reap advantages from Google Partner certification. Through it, access to an abundance of industry knowledge and measurements of standards can be gained through videos, documents, news updates and seminars. Those who could benefit from this include:
- Sales personnel:
- Salesmen-and-women who understand their product are more likely to achieve success when meeting with prospective clients. Google Partnership will give them access to information which will help them develop a keen understanding of the principles of online advertising.
- When individuals in production teams work with the best practices for AdWords management in mind, it makes it easier for them to lay down sound foundations when developing websites, mobile sites or apps.
- Give better results with a sound understanding of search engine optimisation, the display and search network; as well as receiving direct support from Google staff.
- Client relations:
- Make it easier for your clients to trust the process of managing AdWords campaigns by walking them through the process in a way that they can understand.
- Consultants and freelancers:
- Obtain credibility and use it as a tool to create a brand for yourself, while obtaining a better overall understanding of the digital marketing world with information from the horse’s mouth.
Google AdWords, Analytics and mobile site development exams can be taken for free by anyone who has set up a Partners profile. Once you have become a partner, you will be awarded a Google Partners public profile page, as well as a printable certificate.
There are plenty of exams to do, all of them being quite specialised; and the information needed to take them successfully is all available from Google, for free. So, there is no excuse to ever stop learning.
Education and Growth
Google Partners are often invited to take part in events, training and seminars on product updates, the Partners community and new research in the digital industry. This gives you direct contact with the latest developments, as well as professionally conducted and educational, insider seminars.
Anybody with access to the internet and a keen interest in advertising can become a Google Partner. All you need to do is set up an account, study incredibly hard while sourcing information, and pass some of the most difficult exams you may ever come across. Or, you could enroll in an advertising school that offers guidance and training towards Google Partnership as part of its course.
If you would like to know more about how to get a head-start in the digital marketing world, contact a consultant from RCM School of Excellence or visit our website for details on our training programmes.